Art and photography tell the story of the Heron, in museum exhibits on the story of this cycling legend.
100anni di Fausto Coppi, a giant photographic exhibition on the Champion, at Palazzo Monferrato. In Novi Ligure, the Museo dei Campionissimi will be hosting La volata del XX Secolo: la bicicletta nella storia. Fotografie dal mondo (23 March – 28 April), Coppi il più grande, Merckx il più forte. Immagini inedite dagli archivi fotografici su due grandi campioni del ciclismo, le corse, i record, le salite, le volate (from 18 May).
At Casa Coppi, a museum featuring the loves and memories in Castellania, the exhibitions curated by Terre di Fausto Coppi Consorzio Turistico are:
- His Sanremo (9 March – 13 April)
- His Giri d’Italia (20 April – 31 May)
- Coppi, as told by the Roman newspaper “Il messaggero” (1 June – 30 June)
- His Tours de France (from 6 to 31 luglio)
- Fausto’s angels (1 September – 30 September)
- The Italian flag on the cobbles (5 October – 3 November)
- The Heron and the eagle (10 November – 2 January)
Lastly in Tortona, at Palazzo Guidobono, Fausto Coppi. La grandezza del mito, a photographic exhibition by Walter Breviglieri, from 17 May to 16 June.