WE REMIND YOU THAT
The following provisions must be observed throughout the Piemonte region - red zone:
- Transfers. Any movement both within their own Municipality and between Municipalities is forbidden, except for proven reasons of work, health, necessity; return to one’s home or residence is always allowed. Second homes can also be reached in another region.
- Transports. For local public transport and regional railways, the load factor cannot exceed 50%.
- Exhibitions and museums. The exhibitions and openings to the public of museums, institutions and cultural places, theatres, cinemas are suspended; libraries and archives offer services by appointment.
- Business activities. All retail sales activities are suspended - except for basic necessities such as newsagents, tobacconists, pharmacies and para-pharmacies and groceries - and those for personal services with the exception of laundries, dry cleaners and funeral homes; markets closed except for food stalls. In order to go shopping, only one member per family can go.
- Catering. Closing of cafés, restaurants, pastry shops and pubs 7 days a week; takeaway and home delivery are allowed until 10pm. On-site consumption is not allowed.
- Sports and physical activity. All activities are suspended except those recognized as being of national interest by CONI. You can perform motor activity near your home and only outdoor sporting activities but individually, keeping the spacing guidelines and safety standards. All parks are closed.
- Ceremonies. Religious functions with the participation of people can be carried out, as long as they comply with the protocols signed by the Government with their respective confessions
- School. Schools of all levels are closed, with 100% distance learning