WE REMIND YOU THAT
The following provisions must be observed throughout the Piemonte region - yellow area:
- Transfers. It is allowed to move within the Region and between “yellow” Regions from 5am to midnight. From midnight to 5am you must always demonstrate that your move is for reasons of work, health, necessity.
- Transports. For local public transport and regional railways, the load factor cannot exceed 50%.
- Exhibitions, museums and shows. Museums and exhibitions reopen with limited admissions, masks and temperature measurement at the entrance: on Saturdays and public holidays it is advisable to check any reservation requirements. Cinemas, theatres, concert halls, live clubs with pre-assigned seats and a distance of 1m (except cohabitants) reopen: the maximum capacity allowed is 50%, and in any case not exceeding 500 spectators indoor and 1,000 outdoor, the mask is mandatory. Discos remain closed.
- Business activities. Commercial activities are carried out on condition that it is ensured, in addition to the interpersonal distance of at least 1m, that the entrances take place in a delayed manner and that it is prevented from staying inside the premises longer than the time necessary to purchase the goods.
- Catering. Opening of bars and restaurants until 11pm, with table and counter service
- Sports and physical activity. It is allowed any outdoor sporting activity, including team and contact sports, but without public; the use of the locker rooms remains prohibited. Gyms and mountains ski lifts reopen. Competitive sporting events recognized as of national interest are reopened to the public with a provision of the Coni or the Paralympic Committee: the maximum capacity allowed is 25%, and in any case not exceeding 1,000 spectators outdoor and 500 indoor.
- Ceremonies. Religious functions with the participation of people can be carried out, as long as they comply with the protocols signed by the Government with their respective confessions
- School. Face-to-face teaching for kindergartens, primary and lower secondary schools; face-to-face teaching from 70 to 100% for high schools.